Towards a Happier Turkey State Tourism Strategy 2023
As part of the activities of Turkey to commemorate the centenary of its founding as a Republic, which seeks to place the country among the world's top ten economies, and the tourism sector as a major asset of the tributaries of the country for economic development. Placing the tourism sector as one of the priorities of its strategies in the development plans, in 2007, the state developed a comprehensive plan for Turkey's tourism strategy - 2023.
Tourism Strategy Turkey 2023 is an effort to provide extensions to manage and implement strategic planning efforts and promote public-private tourism cooperation with reference to the principle of "Rule of Law". Turkey's tourism strategy 2023 and the Action Plan, developed through a participatory planning perspective, were aimed primarily at guiding the tourism and travel industry in the stages of production and implementation management by developing a road map for the sector. This approach, which formed the basis of efforts under the Turkish Tourism Strategy 2023, allows for self-improvement, not on individual plots but on a regional basis within a guiding and dynamic framework rather than the concepts of determinism and rigid framework. This is a fundamental plan for a tourism industry that ensures the sustainable and healthy development of the tourism sector, Achieves its goals.
Turkey has many unique opportunities for different types of tourism that are included under the category of alternative tourism, which include, in addition to coastal tourism, thermal tourism, winter tourism, mountain climbing, adventure travel, highland tourism, eco-tourism, conference tourism, expos, cruise and yacht cruises, golf tourism and more.
Therefore, Turkey's 2023 tourism strategy aims collectively to use more wisely the rich natural, cultural, historical and geographical elements that Turkey possesses, according to a balanced perspective that addresses the needs of preservation and use spontaneously and with equal awareness and thus benefit from Turkey's share of the tourism alternatives available sector .
Dealing with the aforementioned tourism sources in order to form corridors of tourism, cities and eco-tourism, as well as development axes instead of planning them on a large scale,
and to determine the criteria applicable to their use. By doing so, the attraction of tourist potential areas has been enhanced by more alternative tourism.
Within the framework of the strategy, investors planning to undertake tourism-related projects along the tourism development that are initially expected should find an opportunity to make their investments in these areas through the use of coastal tourism or other types of alternative tourism. In the meantime, they will be entitled to a number of government incentives granted in terms of planning and land allocation and in relation to tourism projects.
In order to achieve the objectives envisaged in Turkey's Tourism Strategy 2023, the State has established stronger and more attractive alternative destinations and destinations thanks to integrated assessment rather than individual assessment of the various sites and settlements that are important for health, thermal and plateau tourism. Winter and mountain sports and their cultural heritage, distributed throughout Turkey.
The planning and development efforts based on the "land development pattern" perspective are encouraging private sector investment at the regional level in areas with high tourism potential on the coastal banks to end up in "tourist cities", enabling planning to include not only lines Coastal areas but also back-up areas and even adjacent settlements as a one-stop unit to improve tourism diversity and improve existing settlements.
As part of the tourism strategy of Turkey 2023, a variety of long-term strategies have been developed in the areas of planning, investment, regulation, internal tourism, R & D, services, transport strengthening, infrastructure and mechanisms to verify investment in investing in social development. In so doing, they will be entitled to a number of government incentives granted in terms of planning and allocation land affairs with tourism projects, promotion of transport and infrastructure, promotion and marketing, education, city-level brands, diversification of tourism products, rehabilitation of tourist areas and improvement of destinations. A planning department with flexible, transparent, accountable and participatory management, implementation and sustainable growth characteristics was also established. The regulatory part was also lent through the establishment of special councils at the national, regional, city and provincial levels to provide and activate the exercise of the rational performance of this industry. In this context, it stresses the importance of drafting a set of legal and regulatory arrangements that would allow for the development and deployment of service functions such as national tourism certification, guidance and research services for domestic tourism and tourism guidance as an integral part thereof.
The strategy for R & D efforts is particularly important to keep up with the development of tourism at the national level in the years to come, with an inspiring idea of their potential duties to develop quality of service and the urgent requirements to raise awareness among decision makers in continuing education, customer satisfaction, Tourism and the importance of standardization and adoption of professional standards.
The promotion of transport and advanced infrastructure along with the means of transport and various means of transport have been taken in the tourism strategy as an indispensable condition for the development and diversification of tourist activities.
There is an ongoing thematic and guiding approach in the sectors dealing with tourism development, tourism corridors, tourist towns and ecotourism areas. This approach is mainly aimed at channeling public and private sources towards the highest priority tourism development areas. In the context of these sectors, nine tourism development zones, seven local corridors, ten tourist cities and five eco-tourism zones were developed. Again, these sections discuss how, where and on what criteria alternative tourism can be developed at the national and regional levels.
- In a tourist resort in the Adirnakabih region of Istanbul, the arrival of Russian tourists has increased this year by more than 40% compared to last year. Many nationalities have also started to visit Turkey, as well as classic tourists, Arabs and Europeans.
- This year, the number of Chinese, Japanese and even African tourists increased. This was attributed to the reasons for the agreements and promotion adopted by his country in those areas and, most importantly, in his opinion, to the beauty of Turkey and the cheap prices, especially after the decline of the exchange rate of the lira.
- Through the adoption of new modes of promotion, as well as the physical tourism, which is particularly aggravated by the modalities of "Happy Tourists" and "Conference Tourism", Turkey has witnessed a boom in the last two months to confirm that the remaining three months of this year will adjust the balance and reach tourist numbers and returns to what Predicted by the Ministry of Tourism
- Tourism in Turkey, which accounts for 20% of Turkey's tourism revenues, has been paying off. After years of relative calm, Turkey's growing tourism sector has reached meetings and conferences as international companies turn back to Turkey for meetings. Operating in tourism is a real leap in 2019.
- According to statistics published by the World Tourism Organization and published by the British newspaper Daily Express, Turkey is the third largest tourist destination in Europe and the UK after Spain and Greece. Turkey ranked third.
- According to the newspaper, the statistics of tourism figures for Turkey are supported by figures published by the French tourist club Med, which recorded a 94% increase in sales to Turkey this year.
- Data from the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism showed also that the rest of the Turkish states are receiving foreign tourists during the first seven months of this year. According to official data, the statistics show the following indicators:
- Millions of foreign tourists entered Turkey through Istanbul between January and July of this year. Istanbul was the first stop for most foreign tourists to Turkey before traveling to other states, where 34.58% of tourists entered The country, 30.85% across Antalya, and 9.51% from Adrana;
- According to data from the Directorate of Culture and Tourism in the state, the number of foreign tourists coming to Antalya, during the mentioned period, reached 9.25 million tourists.
- The total number of Turkish states (81 states) witnessed an increase in tourist reception this year. The number of tourists arriving in northern Turkey rose by 25% during the first eight months of this year.
- The number of foreign tourists has increased in the south-western state of Mugla, which has 131 Gulfs, with a variety of tourism activities and a unique natural and cultural wealth during the first eight months of this year, 34% more than in the same period last year. According to reports of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism in the state that "Mugla" is the third tourist center in Turkey after the mandates of Antalya and Istanbul.
These statistics confirm that Turkey has already reached a high level in the last 14 years, and this has emerged through the movement of tourism sector and the great development witnessed. Recent research has led to a large increase in the number of tourists exceeding expectations, with expectations that the number of arrivals to Turkey in the worst conditions 65.5 million tourists in normal conditions and 85.5 million tourists, and in good conditions 115 million tourists. He also confirmed that after the opening of the third airport in Istanbul will increase the number of tourists very much, as these expectations came on the basis of the report of the assessment of the tourism sector and the status of Turkey in 2023.
In the framework of the above approach to the tourism strategy in Turkey 2023, which the state has fulfilled and continues at a steady pace at all levels of tourism and its available components, it has had a positive impact, regardless of some of the chill that is caused by external factors, the number of tourists and revenues has declined. However, the number of tourists is rapidly changing and tourists' numbers are increasing at a later stage.
For more news about Turkey:
- BUYING PROPERTY IN TURKEY FEASIBLE OR RISKY?
- INVEST $ 250,000 IN THE TURKISH REAL ESTATE MARKET AND GET TURKISH CITIZENSHIP
- THE RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE US DOLLAR EXCHANGE AGAINST THE TURKISH LIRA IS AN IRREPLACEABLE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY REAL ESTATE IN TURKEY